More than 2,600 weekly appointments available at full-service branches statewide
News Release, Maryland Department of Transporation MVA
Glen Burnie, MD (February 20, 2020) – The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA) is expanding its weekly appointment offerings to include select vehicle service transactions. Maryland residents can now take advantage of 2,646 new weekly appointments for vehicle titling services. Customers who schedule an appointment are guaranteed to be seen within 15 minutes of that appointment time.
“Appointments for driver licensing-related transactions have been extremely popular with our customers and we are excited to now offer Marylanders a new way to take care of important vehicle services quickly and efficiently,” said MDOT MVA Administrator Chrissy Nizer. “Vehicle titling appointments will allow owners of new and used vehicles to complete a number of transactions including titling a new vehicle, transferring a vehicle as a gift and addressing vehicle liens.”
Appointments will be available at the following MDOT MVA full-service branches statewide:
- Annapolis – 160 Harry S. Truman Pkwy., Annapolis, MD 21401
- Baltimore City – 5425 Reisterstown Rd., Baltimore, MD 21215
- Bel Air – 501 West MacPhail Rd., Bel Air, MD 21014
- Beltsville – 11760 Baltimore Ave., Beltsville, MD 20705
- Easton – 9178 Centreville Rd. Easton, MD 21601
- Elkton – 105 Chesapeake Blvd., Suite A, Elkton, MD 21921
- Essex – 1338-A Eastern Blvd., Essex, MD 21221
- Frederick – 1601 Bowman’s Farm Rd., Frederick, MD 21701
- Gaithersburg – 15 Metropolitan Grove Rd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Glen Burnie – 6601 Ritchie Highway N.E., Glen Burnie, MD 21062
- Hagerstown – 18306 Col. Henry K. Douglas Dr., Hagerstown, MD 21740
- Largo – 10251 Central Ave., Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- Loveville – 27351 Point Lookout Rd., Leonardtown, MD 20650
- Oakland – Route 135 & Weber Rd., Oakland, MD 21550
- Salisbury – 251 Tilghman Rd., Salisbury, MD 21804
- Waldorf – 11 Industrial Park Dr., Waldorf, MD 20602
- Westminster – 1106 Baltimore Blvd., Westminster, MD 21157-7025
- White Oak – 2131 Industrial Pkwy., Silver Spring, MD 20904
Customers can schedule vehicle titling appointments directly through MDOT MVA’s Central Scheduling System. The fees for titling a vehicle can be found here: http://www.mva.maryland.gov/about-mva/fees/index.htm.
To further improve customer experience, MDOT MVA also offers over 28,000 weekly appointments for driver’s license services, as well as 24-hour kiosks, self-service Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) kiosks, and a variety of online services, including the REAL ID Look Up Tool. For the past year, MDOT MVA has maintained a 98 percent customer satisfaction rating for professionalism, friendliness and helpfulness of employees.
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at [email protected]
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II