This week’s episode is jam-packed with action just like always so settle in and grab some beer & the gurus are going to take care of you!!!
Use the minutes below to get where you need to go in a hurry!
Episode 48 Guide:
- 00:00:00 – Intro Talk Session
- 00:11:25 – David Higgins / The Southern MD Chronicle presents “Higgy on the Beat”
- 00:22:17 – Spoons BBQ Preshow Meal Review
- 00:26:00 – Sean Kirkpatrick / TRILOGY BAND Presents “Sean in 60 Seconds”
- 00:44:30 – Michael Mead / Frankie & The Actions
- 01:24:21 – Island Music Co Presents “The Guitar of the Week”
- 01:34:50 – Jesse Wickline / Allied Renovations Presents the “Two 4 Tuesday Shout-outs”
- 01:37:56 – Alex Edinger / The Route 4 Band
- 01:57:38 – Outro Talk Session
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at email@example.com
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II