FREDERICK, Md. – The St. Mary’s College of Maryland men’s cross country team wrapped up their regular season at the Hood College Invitational hosted by Hood College Saturday morning (Oct.19).
- Location – Utica Park – Frederick, Md.
St. Mary’s Top Finishers:
- Sophomore Tyler Wilson had his best finish of the year for the Seahawks as he finished in 6th place with a time of 26:42.1.
- Ronald Wong crossed the finish line next in 70th place by running a 30:20.9.
- Nathan Sayers was right behind Wong as he came in 75th place and crossed the finish line with a time of 30:40.3.
Other Race Highlights
- Bryton Henry of Eastern University was the first overall runner to cross the finish line as he ran a meet best 25:52.4.
- Eastern University won the overall team meet with a score of 48 points.
Up Next For the Seahawks
- Nov. 2 at CAC Championships – York College of Pennsylvania | 11:00 A.M.| York, Pa.
Facebook: StMarysAthletics | Instagram: @smcseahawks, @smcm_xc
Twitter: @smcseahawks, @SMCMXC | Hashtags: #SweepTheSheds, #GoHawks
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II