- Wednesday, July 3, 2019: Chesapeake Beach
The Town’s Firework’s Over the Bay has been scheduled for Wednesday, July 3 with a rain date of Friday, July 5.
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019: North Beach Boardwalk Fireworks; View Fireworks Over the Bay (see above) from the North Beach Boardwalk. Rain date is July 5th
- Thursday, July 4, 2019: 4th of July Fireworks on Solomons; Visitors and residents alike designate the annual Solomons July 4th Fireworks on Solomons Island as an annual favorite. Fireworks start at dusk.
- July 3, 2019- Rescue Angels of SOMD Fundraiser Day– North Beach, MD
Thursday, July 4, 2019: Indian Head Fourth of July Celebration & Fireworks; 3:30 – 10:00 p.m. (Fireworks at 9:10 p.m.) Village Green Park & Pavilion
Thursday, July 4, 2019: Charles County Fairgrounds Celebration & Fireworks 3:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 4, 2019, Independence Day Concert at Blue Crabs Stadium 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 4, 2019: La Plata Watermelon Bash, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Water slides, hot dogs, and plenty of watermelons. No Fireworks at this event.
St. Mary’s County:
Saturday, June 29, 2019: Hollywood Volunteer Fire Dept:
- Parking opens at 4:30 PM
- Music provided by Stars in Bars
- Carnival Rides and Games
- $5 Armbands
- Food and Drinks for purchase
- Special appearance by the “Magic Man” Reggie Rice & Keegan Zimmerman US Special Olympics Gold Medal Winner
- Accepting donations for parking
- NO PETS OR COOLERS
Thursday, July 4, 2019: Fourth of July Freedom Fest @5 NAS Patuxent River (Requires base access)
Friday, July 5, 2019: 21st Annual River Concert Series – A Super Celebration + Fireworks 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Townhouse Greens on St. Mary’s College of Maryland Campus
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at email@example.com
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II