News Release via Facebook,Leadership Southern Maryland
The nomination cycle for Leadership Southern Maryland Executive Program Class of 2020 is open. There are informational breakfasts planned in all three counties as well as an evening event. Applications are due no later than April 1, 2019. Chances are you know someone — coworkers, colleagues, business associates, and such — to nominate.
As a reminder, a nominee must be:
• a mid to senior-level leader with significant career and community achievements; a resident or employee of Calvert, Charles, or St. Mary’s County
• willing to commit the time, energy, and resources necessary to actively participate in and complete the nine-month executive program
• volunteering time and energy to their community, giving back and paying forward, recognizing the personal and professional benefits of doing so
• ready to make a significant contribution towards shaping our great Southern Maryland region
• willing to continue supporting the efforts of the organization after completing the program
Please nominate the individual(s) via the nomination form, which is now automated on the LSM website https://www.leadershipsomd.org/
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II