Press Release, Maryland State Police- Leonardtown
The following people were arrested for Driving under the Influence:
- On 12/20/18, Ryan Christopher Bradley, 33 of Upper Marlboro, MD was arrested by Tpr E. Ruggles
- On 12/22/18, Janna Chevon Thompson, 39 of Woodstock, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Manning
- On 12/22/18, Morgan Elizabeth Lee, 22 of Hollywood, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Manning
- On 12/24/18, Marcos Omar Yong Lopez, 25 of Miami, FL was arrested by Tpr R. Kaszubski
- On 12/24/2018, Jason Scott Depriest, 53 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by Tpr T. Howard
- On 12/24/18, Colvin Michael Gantt, Sr, 63 of Lusby, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Oyler
The following people were arrested for Open Warrants:
- On 12/20/18, Henry Lee Stevenson, Jr, 27 of Great Mills, MD was arrested by Master Trooper J. Preston for FTA-Driving on Suspended License.
- On 12/20/18, De Aundre Tyrique Keys, 21 of Great Mills, MD was arrested by Tfc B. DiToto for FTA- Driving on Suspended License.
- On 12/21/18, Nikkie Lea Cowger Campbell, 37 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by Tfc W. Costello for FTA-Driving on Suspended Out-Of-State License.
- On 12/21/18, Mariah Breann Haley, 22 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr J. Powis for 2 warrants for FTA- Driving on Suspended License.
- On 12/22/18, Joseph Xavier Young, Jr., 28 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Johnson for FTA-Driving on Suspended License.
- On 12/22/18, Ashley Rachel Bell, 28 of Lusby, MD was arrested by Tpr T. Howard for FTA Knowingly Driving Uninsured Vehicle.
- On 12/23/18, Anthony Craig Smith, 49 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by Tpr T. Howard for FTA-Driving without Required License.
- On 12/24/18, David M. Faxon, 34 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr M. Posch for Rifle/Shotgun-Possession w/Felony Conviction.
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II