Mechanicsville Volunteer Fire Department via Facebook
Mechanicsville,Md- Last night the Mechanicsville Volunteers held our annual elections for our 2019 leadership. The following are the elected leaders for 2019:
- President – John “Monkey” Montgomery
- 1st Vice President – Dennis Bellevou
- 2nd Vice President – Jackson Miller
- Treasurer – Tommy Kidwell
- Secretary – Darene Kleinsorgen
- Assistant Secretary – Karen Montgomery
- Financial Secretary – Frank Kleinsorgen
- Fire Prevention – Terri Palmer
- Fire Chief – Mark Trowbridge
- Assistant Fire Chief – John Raley
- Deputy Fire Chief – Keith Hemming
- Chief Engineer – James Barnes Sr.
- 1st. Engineer – Jimmy Barnes
The rest of the line officers will be appointed by the three fire chiefs prior to the new year.
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at email@example.com
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II