Press Release, Charles County Government
Tuesday, Nov. 27
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
- 10 a.m. – Commissioners’ farewell breakfast in Government Building Conference Room.
- 11 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- 2018 Department of Social Services Adoptive Parents of the year
- 2018 Rodeo Awards
- 11: 15 a.m. – Recognition: New Employee Introductions, and Years of Service Awards for November
11: 30 a.m.
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of Minutes of Wednesday, Nov. 14
- Tentative Agenda for Wednesday, Dec. 5
11:45 a.m. – Approval Items
The Closed Session will begin at noon in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(3) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
- 1:30 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting resumes in the Government Building Conference Room.
- Request for Approval: VanGO Operations and Maintenance Facility
- 1:40 p.m. – Briefing and Request for Approval: Health Partners Memorandum of Understanding
- 1:50 p.m. – Briefing and Request for Approval: Comcast Franchise Agreement
- 2:10 p.m. – Briefing & Request for Approval: Charles County Government Personnel Policy and Procedures Manual
- 2:30 p.m. – County Administrator Annual Report Presentation
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
The mission of Charles County Government is to provide our citizens the highest quality service possible in a timely, efficient and courteous manner. To achieve this goal, our government must be operated in an open and accessible atmosphere, be based on comprehensive long- and short-term planning and have an appropriate managerial organization tempered by fiscal responsibility. We support and encourage efforts to grow a diverse workplace. Charles County is a place where all people thrive, and businesses grow and prosper; where the preservation of our heritage and environment is paramount; where government services to its citizens are provided at the highest level of excellence; and where the quality of life is the best in the nation.
It is the policy of Charles County to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religious or political affiliation or opinion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by law.