- 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 12 adds class-leading technology and high-end materials to create premium version of the popular off-road model
- Rebel 12 includes Uconnect 4C with 12-inch touchscreen and 900-watt Harman Kardon sound system
- Upgraded interior with first-time offering of leather seating on all-new 2019 Rebel model, high-end audio and new premium appointments
- Standard 33-inch tires, factory lift, locking rear differential and other off-road features provide versatility and capability
September 21, 2018 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – The new 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 12 brings new technology and premium appointments to one-of-a-kind off-road design in the full-size truck segment.
“Expanding the availability of the segment-leading Uconnect 4C 12-inch touchscreen is a direct response to market demand,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Ram Brand, FCA – North America. “Customers have been asking for additional high-end features on Rebel and now we’re delivering with benchmark technology and materials wrapped in off-road capability.”
The 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 12 special edition offers unique technology never before available on Rebel, including Ram’s Uconnect 4C with 12-inch screen and navigation. The fourth-generation Uconnect system includes enhanced processing power, multi-touch gestures, vivid imagery, sharper graphics and the ability to support smartphone integrations. The class-exclusive, 12-inch reconfigurable touchscreen display offers split-screen capability and tailor-made graphics. Next-generation in-car audio entertainment debuts with industry-exclusive SiriusXM with 360L, on-demand content and a personalized listening experience.
Rebel 12 special edition also features leather-trimmed interior with heated front seats and unique metal speaker grilles trimmed in the Rebel’s signature Radar Red anodized finish. Owners will appreciate the finest audio system ever available in a pickup — Harman Kardon with 19 premium speakers, 900-watt surround-sound amplifier, 10-inch subwoofer and active noise cancellation.
The Ram Rebel brings factory-engineered, off-road capability to the full-size truck segment with unique design cues and can-do attitude backed by Ram Truck engineering. Equipped with a factory lift, locking rear differential, 33-inch tires, Bilstein shocks, skid plates, tow hooks and other off-road-ready features, the Ram 1500 Rebel appeals to the truck owner looking for a less-beaten path.
Rebel 12 is an available package on all Rebel cab, color and powertrain configurations.
Packed with premium materials and technology at a great value, the 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 12 starts at $46,990, not including $1,695 destination. Rebel 12 will be available in the fourth quarter of 2018.
The 2019 Ram 1500 is built at the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (SHAP) in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
About Ram Truck Brand
Since its launch as a stand-alone division in 2009, the Ram Truck brand has steadily emerged as an industry leader with trucks that are proven to last.
Creating a distinct identity for Ram trucks has allowed the brand to concentrate on core customers and the features they find valuable. Whether focusing on a family that uses a Ram 1500 day-in and day-out, a hard-working Ram 3500 Heavy Duty owner or a business that depends on its Ram ProMaster commercial van every day for deliveries, Ram has the truck market covered.
In order to be the best, it takes a commitment to innovation, capability, efficiency and durability. Ram Truck invests substantially in its products, infusing them with great looks, refined interiors, durable engines and exclusive features that further enhance their capabilities.
Ram continues to beat the competition in the most sought-after titles:
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Highest Ram torque ever – 930 lb.-ft. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest 5th wheel towing capacity – 30,000 lbs. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Best-in-class fuel economy and longest range with exclusive EcoDiesel – 27 mpg with Ram 1500
- Best-in-class gas towing – 16,320 pounds with Ram 2500
- Highest snow plow rating – Ram 2500 and 3500
- Most luxurious trim available in pickups with Ram Tungsten Limited Edition
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
Truck customers, from half-ton to commercial, have a demanding range of needs and require their vehicles to provide high levels of capability. Ram trucks are designed to deliver a total package.
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II