BAKED ROAST BEEF SLIDERS WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE
24 hours 20 mins
These roast beef sliders are slightly spicy and extremely cheesy! Prepare them ahead of time, and bake them when you are ready to eat! Great for parties and tailgating!
Recipe type: Sandwich/Beef
Serves: 20 sliders
For the Sliders:
- 20 Hawaiian Rolls
- 40 slices of thin deli roast beef
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Triple Cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces Horseradish sauce
For the Marinade:
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy seeds
- Combine marinade ingredients (except poppy seeds) and set aside.
- Cut rolls in half and lay the bottoms of the rolls in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread a small amount of horseradish sauce over the roll bottoms. Top each roll bottom with 2 slices of roast beef.
- Sprinkle all three cheese over the top of the roast beef.
- Spread horseradish sauce on the inside of the top of the roll. Place over cheese.
- Drizzle the marinade over the top of all of the rolls evenly. Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Uncover and bake sliders for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cheese is hot and melted.
- Assembly takes about 10-15 minutes. Refrigerate for 4-24 hours before baking.
- I didn’t use the whole 6 ounces of horseradish sauce. Use to your liking.
Recipe from Take Two Tapas
The Southern Maryland Chronicle is a local, small business entrusted to provide factual, unbiased reporting to the Southern Maryland Community. While we look to local businesses for advertising, we hope to keep that cost as low as possible in order to attract even the smallest of local businesses and help them get out to the public. We must also be able to pay employees(part-time and full-time), along with equipment, and website related things. We never want to make the Chronicle a “pay-wall” style news site.
To that end, we are looking to the community to offer donations. Whether it’s a one-time donation or you set up a reoccurring monthly donation. It is all appreciated. All donations at this time will be going to furthering the Chronicle through hiring individuals that have the same goals of providing fair, and unbiased news to the community. For now, donations will be going to a business PayPal account I have set-up for the Southern Maryland Chronicle, KDC Designs. All business transactions currently occur within this PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding this you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all of your support and I hope to continue bringing Southern Maryland the best news possible for a very long time. — David M. Higgins II